Tuesday 5 June 2012

We come knocking with style!

Hello you guys! I'm in such a great mood today, you have no idea. I have some really great news for you guys! First of all, thanks to shammie for the post title :P
I really wish I could build up some suspense here but I can't hold it in anymore so I'm just going to spill the beans. Okay? Okay? Ready?
WE HAVE STARTED AN ONLINE BOUTIQUE! WOOHOO.
Basically, we love spreading style everywhere but we wanted to do that for real now. So now you don't have to go searching around for the latest trends, you can find them right here with us at bargain prices :D
Bags, shoes, tops, dresses, the whole jazz!
We are displaying the collection on our Facebook page(here)
How to order? Really simple. Check out the collection, email us the product code on everythingstylishmumbai@ymail.com or drop your id on the picture and we'l get back to you!
Delivery will be all over India so now no matter which part of the country you are in, you get the latest stuff delivered right to your doorstep! We'l be updating our inventory every month! Sounds exciting? We thought so :)
So keep peeking into our Facebook page <3
Now excuse me while I go dance on my bed. Until my next post, ta da!

Forgive me, I know the collage is shabby but just wanted to give you guys a peek :)


- Sruthi Warrier


No comments:

Post a Comment