Friday 18 May 2012

Heavily crushing on Tangerine.


                   Hello there stylish chicas! I was asked to write about my current favorite trend and I knew that exact moment what I wanted to write about. It’s a flavor not just for the season, but popular fashion houses and the best designers have already incorporated this trend in their collections. Declared by Pantone as the color of the year! Any Guesses?? J
               It’s the Tangerine Tango! Tangerine is one shade that I have gone completely crazy over. And this goes back to as early as the winters last year when I spotted a bright orange casual linen shirt and I never looked back. My-always-overflowing-but-can-never-find- the-right-things-when-I-want closet now comprises of a bandage dress, shades, neckpiece, a cotton dual orange hued dress and it goes on and on..

Tangerine Tango is undoubtedly the must have ensemble in your wardrobe, and this can include anything ranging from an oversized clutch to an orange satchel, from neckpieces to skirts or even a pair of orange rim aviators. Wear it for glam night out with friends, a brunch date with your special one or a beach vacation! Pair tangerine with ink blue, white, black, green or color block it with red or even magenta! And No I am not kidding when I say a party dress in tangerine! Trust me, I wouldn’t be surprised if designers came up with LOD’S (Little orange dresses) and when that day comes, I’m going to gloat! :D

Here are two great looks using tangerine key pieces - 



 And here's where to find some citrus-induced fashion goods :



You will know what I mean to say when I hit the city with the coolest tangerine rimmed aviators. Anyway, how would you wear this trend? Let me know in the comments! Meanwhile, Let’s all get citrusy!

- Written by Pallavi Deshmukh, the newest addition to our team :)

13 comments:

  1. Awesome Sasa very well written
    Looking forward to reading more n more

    ReplyDelete
  2. naice........i started liking the color...love the total outfit in the first pic..!! its superb choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm totally crushing on it too! I bought 4 orange/ coral lipstick in just the last 3 weeks. -__- And a top... And I was gonna buy pants too but my bf started making the "I'm blinded face," so I had to settle for the blue ones, similar to the second image. I'm still going to go back and get the orange ones! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, these guys i tell you :P
      You should definitely get those pants :D and we would love to see pics of your outfit :)

      Delete
  4. Great going Pals! Look forward to more :)

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this vibrant colour and love this post! Kuddos to the most stylish girl i know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved this post and i actually purchaed an orange jeans the same as in the 2 nd pic bt a lighter shade . bt i hav noo clue to what to pair it with . i means can u suggest some good colour of tunics to go with it :)
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to play safe, wear it with white, black and grey tops otherwise you can color block with red or hot pink, navy blue or leopard prints! :D

    ReplyDelete